It's My Thing Competition Terms and Conditions
It's My Thing Prize Promotion ABRIDGED Terms and Conditions
Open to UK 18+ only. Normal exclusions apply. Promotional Period: Opens 10:00 on 29.05.2017 and closes 16:00 on 11.06.2017. Daily opening time 10:00, daily closing time 16:00. Only one entry per person per day. You must be the parent or legal guardian of the child, and the child must be aged between 5 and 11. 14 daily prize winners randomly selected. Each daily prize winner will receive 1 x £150 gift card from a choice of selected retailers. One grand prize winner, randomly selected from all daily entries, will receive a bespoke trip in the UK for 2 adults and 2 children. For full terms and conditions, see fruitshoot.com/win
It's My Thing Prize Promotion FULL Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No. 517211
2. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
3. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK (England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
4. Promotional Period: Opens 10:00 on 29.05.2017 and closes 16:00 on 11.06.2017. Daily opening time 10:00, daily closing time 16:00.
5. Entry Instructions: Tell us about your child's passion, interest, or hobby, either with a written comment, photo, or video. You must be the parent or legal guardian of the child, and the child must be aged between 5 and 11. Post your entry below the Fruit Shoot ‘Win that thing’ promotional post on the Fruit Shoot Facebook Page [https://www.facebook.com/FruitShootGB]. Entries will not be judged. Facebook account and internet access required for entry.
6. All entries must be the original work of the participant and must not be subject to any third-party rights or claim. If your photo/video includes people, ensure you have permission of anyone in the photo before posting. Please ask permission of the parent of any other child that appears in your photo/video. If you upload a photo/video, it must belong to you and cannot be a photo downloaded from the Internet. Please do not use music on a video entry.
7. Any entries that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
8. Participants can enter once per day in total. If you enter more than once in a day we will accept your first entry and disqualify all other entries. We will accept single entries which make reference to more than one child. Participants can only win one daily prize throughout promotional period. All daily winners will remain eligible for entry into the grand prize draw.
9. Prizes: One prize winner per day (14 x daily prize winners in total). One grand prize winner.
Daily prizes: Each daily prize winner will receive 1 x £150 gift card from their choice of one of the following: Amazon, Waterstones, Paperchase, iTunes, Game, JD Sports or Decathlon. Gift cards are subject to terms and conditions of each individual store. Gift cards cannot be sold or auctioned and will become immediately invalid in these circumstances.
Grand prize: The grand prize winner will receive a bespoke trip in the UK for 2 adults and 2 children. The prize includes economy travel, up to 3 nights’ standard hotel accommodation in either a standard family or standard twin rooms depending on availability, breakfast each morning and an experience linked to the passion/interest/hobby specified at point of entry. The prize package will be created at the discretion of the travel supplier and excludes meeting celebrities, sportsmen/women or famous individuals and any sold-out events or concerts. All other costs incurred are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All elements of the prize, including tickets and activities, are subject to availability at the time of booking. Travel is available for one year after notification excluding Christmas and New Year (18th December 2017 – 6th January 2018), Bank Holiday periods, subject to availability and once booked cannot be amended.
10. Winner Selection: All daily prizes will be randomly selected via an independently verified computer system. The grand prize will be randomly selected via an independently verified computer system from all daily entries received during the promotional period.
11. Winner Notification: Winners will receive a direct message on Facebook, to the same account used for entry, within 7 days of the daily closing date, and asked to send the Promoter their full name, address and date of birth for verification and prize fulfilment purposes.
12. Winner Claim: Daily winners and grand prize winner have 7 days from notification to claim their prize. If we cannot contact a winner or if a winner does not respond with a direct message via the account provided at entry, or if a winner does not respond with necessary details within a further 7 days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner, again determined using the independently verified computer system.
13. General: Please allow 14 days from prize acceptance to receive your prize. Daily prize winners will receive an email requesting choice of voucher and delivery address details. The grand prize winner will receive an email with details of their prize and further booking information.
14. In posting to Facebook for the Promotion , Entrants MUST:
- ensure that their entry does not contain obscenities or nudity or other content deemed by the Promoter, at its sole discretion, to be defamatory, malicious, indecent, inappropriate, racist, sexist, homophobic, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- not cause any danger or threat to health and safety or encourage, promote or feature activities in their entry which could endanger the safety or well-being of others;
- not feature or refer to illegal, offensive, harmful, cruel or irresponsible activities or behaviour including, but not limited to, bullying, violence and vandalism or sexual, fraudulent or criminal acts in their entry;
- not seek to advertise or promote products or services for profit or gain;
- not seek to impersonate another person;
- not show a competitor product;
- not break the law in any way including (but not limited to) breaches of intellectual property rights, defamation or contempt of Court;
- should contain description of your child’s passion, interest or hobby, either in a video, photo or written comment.
- not predominantly feature in their entry any trademarks or copyrighted material other than those relating to Fruit Shoot or in any way breach any third party's intellectual property rights;
- not feature in their entry any content likely to conflict with the Fruit Shoot brand values or common standards of taste and decency; and
- not feature third parties in their entry who have not given permission to feature in the entry.
- The Promoter will, at its sole discretion, reject all entries that are irrelevant to the Promotion or which do not comply with condition 14 above without liability or prior notice. Rejected entries will not be entered into the draw.
16. The name and county of daily winners and the grand prize winner will be available for three months from the closing date by emailing email@example.com.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any winners, including but not limited to, requesting age, name, and address, before making a prize award and to refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or participants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
17. We may comment or share entries during the promotional period. If we comment or share your entry this will not increase your chance of winning and is, by no means, an endorsement of your entry.
18. The Promoter will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via any social media channel or anywhere else during this prize promotion that it considers bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants and followers of the promoter or others connected to the promotion. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize promotion.
19. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant. Resale of the prize is strictly prohibited.
20. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
21. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
22. Entry into the Promotion is at the participant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses, or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed, or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries because of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
27. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
29. This prize promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and by entering this prize promotion, entrants hereby release Facebook from any liability in respect of this prize promotion. Entrants are providing their information to the promoter and not to Facebook.
30. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions.