Thank you for your interest in Fruit Shoot.
This site is provided to you by Britvic Soft Drinks Limited of Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. (“Britvic” or “we” or “our”)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
- Access to our site is provided on an "as is" basis. We do not guarantee, represent or undertake that our site, or any content on it, will be up-to-date or free from errors or omissions. We do not accept any liability for the inaccuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on our site. We also do not guarantee, represent or undertake that defects will be corrected even if we are aware of them;
- Access to our site is permitted on an "as available" basis. We do not guarantee, represent or undertake that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice, and we will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. Other than viewing, printing, downloading and drawing others’ attention to content on this site as set out in this section, you do not have the rights to use these intellectual property rights without the written permission of their owner.
You may print off and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
However, to the extent permitted by law and subject to your Non-excludable Rights as referred to above:
- we exclude all representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied, other than those set out in these terms.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, which does not directly result from a breach of contract by us, our negligence, a breach of statutory duty by us, or otherwise due to any act or omission on our part, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
Please note that in particular, any liability will be limited to direct damages and under no circumstances will we be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings; or
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation.; or
- any other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your use or downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in this policy.
By making a contribution, you confirm that any such contribution does comply with our standards, and you will be responsible to us for any loss, cost or damage we suffer or incur as a result of your contribution failing to meet such standards.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you grant us and other users of the site a licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you licence to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy where it is reasonable to do so.
We will not be responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use section.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not necessarily represent our views or values.
RIGHTS YOU LICENCE
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant a perpetual royalty free licence for Britvic to use any of the content that you post both on this site and in any other advertising or for any other purpose that Britvic wishes to use it for.
To the extent permitted by law and subject to your Non-excludable Rights referred to above, we do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs, viruses or other harmful components.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own up to date virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence under applicable laws. On becoming aware of any actual or suspected breach of this provision, we will report this to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not frame our site on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw this linking permission by notice to you with immediate effect or from such later date as we may specify.
You may only link to our site from a website which complies in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use section. It is your responsibility to check the website to ensure it meets those standards before establishing a link.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us to seek our prior written consent.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm children in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on or via our site.
Where we do provide any interactive service on or via our site, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
When deciding whether to moderate an interactive service provided on or via our site (and if so what kind of moderation to use), we will assess the likely risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties using such interactive service. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on or via our site, and to the extent permitted by law and subject to your Non-excludable Rights referred to above, we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage to you arising from the use of any interactive service by any user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents or guardians who grant the required consent to their minors to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with such minors about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in Australia and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or any other unlawful or illegitimate ground.
- Infringe any intellectual property right of any other person, including copyright, database right or trade mark.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Fruit Shoot and Britvic are trademarks of Robinsons Soft Drinks Limited and Britvic Soft Drinks Limited.
Thank you for visiting our site.
18th March 2015